- Select a title in the detail view (e.g. the song now playing).
- Tap "⇉". This opens the "⇉ Load all titles with same ..." dialogue.
- Pick "Genre = GenreOfSelectedTitle" or "Composer = ComposerOfSelectedTitle" or "Groupings = GroupingsOfSelectedTitle" or "Artist = ArtistOfSelectedTitle" or "Album = AlbumOfSelectedTitle"
|Select where you want to go|
|On the iPad|
- In the list view: Tap on the title on top (e.g. "SmartPlaylist T: 39")
- In the rules view: Use "⏎ Search / Generate list" or "↻ Reload last list" or switch to another list (and then back again)
So, this feature allows you to search by example. You can also use it to drill down from a more general result list. I hope you will enjoy the flexibility this approach offers.